Phase 1 Foundation Palpation Training (FPT)*
September 18 - September 22
Phase 1 Foundation Palpation Training (FPT)* is a 4 day course. Phase 1 begins your journey to learn how to scan cows. It starts with Hand Palpation. Scanning Cows is 70% use of the hand, and so hand palpation is a very important step in your overall journey into learning more about Scanning.
- Handling the reproductive organ and identifying the uterus, ovaries, follicles and
- Identifying pregnant animals
- Identifying reproductive problems
- Identifying the technique required to palpate cows.
Who is this course for?
- Farmers who wish to gain an understanding of Gestation.
- Students who are eager to enrich their practical knowledge.
- Vets seeking to earn CPD points.
- People who wish to gain a greater understanding of Reproduction.
- Those looking to begin a career in Ultrasound Scanning.
*The entry requirement for this course is that you must have successfully completed DIY AI Training (details for this course are also in this catalogue)