This is a 3 day course where participants will learn how to use an Ultrasound Scanner. Participants will learn how to use the scanner to identify reproductive problems at the various stages of gestation. This course is to develop skills in visual learning with Ultra Scanner. Two-day refresher course in the future, free of charge, date early December ‘21.
- How to care for your Ultrasound Scanner
- Which Scanner is best suited to your needs
- Identifying Reproductive problems
- Understanding how to date pregnancies
- Introduction to identifying twins
- Understand the gestation of the cow
Who is this course for?
- Farmers who wish to gain an understanding of Gestation.
- Students who are eager to enrich their practical knowledge.
- Vets seeking to earn CPD points.
- People who wish to gain a greater understanding of Reproduction.
- Those looking to begin a career in Ultrasound Scanning.
***The entry requirement for this course is that you must have completed DIY AI Training, Phase 1 Foundation Palpation Training and Phase 2 Theory in Ultrasound Scanning Training.