Theory Ultrasound Scanning
November 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
This 1 day Theory course via Zoom is designed to help develop the practical and theoretical knowledge of
Bovine Reproduction. Videos and Images will be used during the course presentation.
- Female Reproductive Organs
- Dating and Identifying Pregnancies
- Identifying the structures on Reproductive Organs
- Understanding Reproductive problems and how to correct them
Who is this course for?
- Farmers who wish to gain an understanding of Gestation.
- Students who are eager to enrich their practical knowledge.
- Vets seeking to earn CPD points.
- People who wish to gain a greater understanding of Reproduction.
- Those looking to begin a career in Ultrasound Scanning.
**The entry requirement for this course is that you must have completed DIY AI Training and Phase 1 Foundation Palpation Training
There is grant aid available for our course from Macra Skillnet